Blogger Backgrounds

Haunt World

Halloween Countdown

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shadow Figures / Shadow People…..

Shadow figures, and shadow people are one of those “controversial” subjects; (However, let’s face it…if you decide to become a paranormal investigator EVERYTHING about this field is controversial)… But shadow people and shadow figures are at the top of the list.

I don’t usually turn to television programs for examples, BUT this scene from The Ghost Adventures, has got to be one of the very best examples I have seen caught on film. Some may say its all a hoax, and I cannot say whether this particular example is real or not..(However I believe it is). I can say that I have indeed seen such shadow figures for myself, and so I know they are out there.


Please take just a minute to watch this, and let us know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment